So, you’re thinking of coming to Hintertux?
Supporting you with travel and resort arrangements in Hintertux, booking with Redpoint allows you to focus on your course performance, rather than the hassle of organizing your stay. Redpoint have been supporting BASI members in organizing their Hintertux travel, lift passes and accommodation for over 10 years.
Why book the BASI Package?
Enjoy the convenience of staying near to the ski lift in Hintertux, making it easy to get to where you need to be for your ski course and off-snow meetings. With breakfasts and evening meals included, you don’t need to think about meal times and can focus your free time on studying, resting and recovering. Staying together with other BASI students makes it easy to meet up to prepare course work or discuss the day’s events and gives you company at meal times or for a drink in the bar at the end of the day.
Flights from your preferred airport and transfers can be included, so that you don’t need to worry about getting to the resort or finding your way there.
A lift pass is also included for the duration of your stay.
What is included?
The Hintertux Package includes:
- Hotel Accommodation with buffet breakfasts and four course evening meals, usually sharing with another BASI student, or it is possible to pay a single supplement to have your own room.
- Lift passes starting the day after you arrive to the day before you depart.
- Airport transfers to and from Munich airport when arriving at our regular transfer times.
Add to the package:
- We can also quote you for flights departing from your preferred UK airport to match the package on request.
- Let us know whether you will be bringing your own skis, so that we can quote you for the ski carriage.
- The package does not include your BASI course fees, which must be booked directly with BASI.
- Travel Insurance
- Ski Hire
Where do we stay?
Stay at the four star Hotel Der Rindererhof, ideally located next to the ski lift in Hintertux. Due to it’s convenient location, the hotel is often used as a meeting point for off-snow meetings. With comfortable rooms that can be shared as a twin and some single rooms to choose from, the hotel provides a comfortable and convenient base for your stay. Buffet breakfasts and buffet-style or four-course evening meals are included and BASI students are seated together in the restaurant.
Alternatively, the four star Thermal Badhotel Kirchler is situated in Hintertux village only a 10 minute walk to the ski lift and one stop on the ski bus. The hotel offers great spa facilities and a swimming pool as well as having comfortable rooms to share as twins or take as a single. Buffet breakfasts and four course evening meals are included, seated together with the BASI Students group.