- British Association of Ski Instructors
- How to Book a BASI Package
- Please ring, or e-mail us with your course
information, dates and travel requirements on
Tel: 0044(0)345 680 1214 This is not a premium rate number and will be
charged at the same rate as if you where calling any 01 or 02 (landline
numbers), this includes calls from mobiles, email@example.com,
Land Line Tel: 01978 812844. Skype us by clicking on the button below.
- We will then quote you for your place including any
additional supplements incurred.
- Your place can only be held for you on receipt of a
deposit of £300.
- If you are booking a flight with us then the flight
must be paid in full at time of booking.
- If you are booking your own flights, let us know
your arrival and departure times so that we can reserve your seats on
the transfers. No seat is held for you on any airport transfer until
you have notified us of your flight times and places are limited.
- The final balance must be paid 10 weeks before your
departure date. If payment is not received by this date then your place
will be cancelled and cancellation fees will be applied.
- Full payment can be made by credit or debit card
over the telephone, or by bank transfer.
- Please read our terms
& conditions of booking. By making your payment, you
are agreeing to these terms.
- You will then receive written confirmation of your
booking by e-mail.
Please Note: If you pay your
deposit and BASI does not confirm your course which causes you to
cancel, we will refund your deposit payment in full. If you cancel for
any other reason, cancellation fees will apply as set out in the
Booking Terms and Conditions. Note that flights and insurance premiums
are always non refundable.
HOW TO PAY:
The quickest way to pay is by Visa, Mastercard, or Debit Card over the
telephone. Please note there is a 2% charge for paying by credit card.
To pay by bank transfer using your internet banking, quote your booking
reference number and surname and make your payment to Redpoint Holidays
bank details that will be included on your quote. We no longer accept
payment by cheque.
- NEXT »