- British Association of Ski Instructors
The spring 2017 hotel we are using is the Thermal Badhotel Kirchler.
Located in the centre of Hintertux village, the hotel is one stop on
the ski bus from the main Gondola station in Hintertux and approx. 10
Thermal Badhotel Kirchler**** Hintertux
The hotel is situated in the centre of Hintertux village approximately
1km from the ski lift (about 10 minutes walk), or one stop on the ski bus.
Included in the price:
- Sharing an Austrian Twin room with en-suite
- Buffet breakfasts from 7.30 - 10.30.
- Evening meals with a choice of 3 main courses (one
vegetarian) 18.30 - 20.30.
- Use of the hotel’s extensive sauna and relaxation
facilities from 15.00 - 19.00.
- Use of hotel swimming pool from 7.30 - 20.00.
- Use of ski & boot rooms and ski servicing
Other hotel facilities:
- Wireless internet is available in the Hotel for a
- The hotel is famous for its thermal springs and
there is a fountain, where you can help yourself to spring water.
However, if you order water from the waiter at mealtimes there is a
- Washing can be done for you by the hotel on
request, please ask at reception. You may be charged for this,
depending on the amount of washing to do!
- The hotel prefers that you pay your drinks bill in
cash or by EC/Maestro card. Credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) are only
accepted in emergencies.
- There is an option to book a single room, subject to availiblity,
or you can book as willing to share and we will allocate you a room
sharing with another BASI member.
- Let us know which course you are on and we will try
to match you to someone on the same course where possible.
- We do our best to match people together with
someone of a similar age and on a similar course to share with wherever
- NEXT »