- Booking Info
- Travel Insurance
sports travel insurance is an important part of your holiday booking
and we strongly recommend that you have a comprehensive travel
insurance policy to cover all your winter sports holiday requirements.
the new FCA regulations we are no longer able to arrange travel
insurance for our clients. However, as Redpoint Holidays is an
Introducer Appointed Representative of Fogg Travel Insurance Services
Limited who with Insurers Union Reiseversicherung AG (URV) are
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) we
are able to recommend to you Fogg Travel Insurance Services Limited,
who we have used for a vast number of years, and who are winter travel
insurance experts over 30 years.
- To buy our insurance online click on the below Fog banner:
(this will open a new window and take you to the Fogg Insurance website).
- You can also add the renowned Fogg Travel Medi-Card, a small fee applies.
- The online maximum age limit is 64 years at the date of departure (unless otherwise stated).
- Off-piste skiing/snowboarding is included, but insurers expect clients to act responsibly.
- Insurance Price Guidlines - Use the following guidelines to see what your Insurance will cost.
- If you are uder 65 years of age, Fogg can offer you
- Economy Winter sports single trip Premium from £18.95 - 5 days Europe
- Deluxe Winter Sports single trip Premium from £24.20 - 5 days Europe
Multi-trip travel insurance Option of including winter sports: 17 days
or 31 days or 42 days any one year (limited to 17 days any one trip).
Premium from £52.50 - Individual, Europe, 17 days winter sports.
(Premiums shown are inclusive of 17.5% IPT and are subject to change).
- If you are 65 to 84 years of age.
Travel Insurance Services Limited can arrange policy cover for persons
65 to 84 years of age - you will need to contact Fogg's Retail
Department direct on 01623 631331 and quote Redpoint Holidays.
- Pre-existing Health Conditions
health conditions of you or anyone who is travelling with you, on whom
the travel plans depend, are excluded. If you require cover for a
pre-existing condition you must contact Fogg's Referral Helpline on
0845 1300198 for advice on cover.
- Travel Insurance Enquiries
For any and all enquiries in respect of travel insurance, you must
direct all of these to Fogg Travel Insurance Services Limited, Crow
Hill Drive, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG19 7AE.
Tel 01623 631331. Fax: 01623 420450. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Insurance Cover
Please ensure you read your insurance policy document as soon as you
receive it and take it on holiday with you. It is your responsibility
to ensure the insurance cover you purchase (whether it is the policy we
recommend, or another one) is suitable and adequate for your particular
- BOOKING INFORMATION
- © Redpoint
Holidays | The Annexe - Trinity Hall - Acrefair -